This is to bring to the notice that Government of Haryana, in partnership with CII, is organising “Happening Haryana Investors’ Summit 2016” on 7 – 8 March 2016 at Hotel Leela Ambience, Gurgaon. The objective of the Summit is to bring together investors, decision makers, senior Government officials and local business community for a concrete dialogue on investment opportunities and business environment in Haryana. This Summit will be an unprecedented event with strategic Sectoral Sessions, Round Table deliberations, technical presentations, partnerships, and one-to-one Business Meetings.
2. This Summit will be followed by Pravasi Haryana Divas on Wednesday, 9th March 2016 at the same venue. The Summit intends to have participation from NRIs from Haryana origin which will also include felicitation of prominent Pravasi Haryanavis’ who have contributed significantly towards building brand of Haryana.
3. The Summit will have thought provoking Sessions focusing on different sectors such as Manufacturing Competitiveness, IT & ITes and ESDM, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Food Processing & Agriculture, Textile & Apparels, Renewable Energy, Healthcare, Education and exclusive Session for MSMEs.
4. Haryana is one of the most industrially progressive States in the country. The strategic advantage of the State surrounding the National capital, Delhi from three sides and with 60% area falling within the NCR and more than 10 national highways criss-crossing the State, is unique to the State of Haryana. It is also home to the headquarters of more than 100 fortune 500 companies. Haryana is a leading producer of number of products including four wheelers, two wheelers, cranes, excavators, tractors, footwear and sanitary ware etc.
5. The industrial growth of the State has been consistently high and the State enjoys eminent position of having one of the highest per capita income amongst the major states. The state offers immense opportunities for investment and the new Enterprise Promotion Policy, 2015 of Haryana with focus on “Ease of doing business” and enhancing competitiveness of the industry is an effective instrument for creating the most conducive atmosphere for industrialization and investment promotion. The thrust of the policy is to create an enabling investment environment for the existing and potential investors as well as building a culture of innovation & entrepreneurship in the state.
6. The Government of Haryana will be very happy to accord a special status to the Business Delegation and provide all relevant support to make their business trip meaningful and rewarding. The State Government is also open to signing up MoUs or other joint agreements in the mutually agreed sectors of interest.
7. For any further details, interested parties may get in touch with Mr Sandeep Garg, Director General Industries (Haryana) on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob:8725075009 and Mr Ankur Chauhan, Director, CII Delhi State Office on Email:email@example.com, Mob: 9650893091