New procedure : Guidelines for Applying
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to apply for ITEC training program by filling up the online application form and take a print out of filled form. This form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of applicant's country.
- Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
- Candidates may take printout of application and later check the status of their application by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in
- The credentials for log-in may be noted while filling up the form.
Who can apply
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
- Applications should reach the Embassy/High Commission of India at least 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
- Upon selection, the Embassy/High Commission of India will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
- Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute's website.
- Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- For any further information/clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Embassy/High Commission of India
Action Points or Malagasy and Comorian Applicants
- Action by the applicants:
· Applicant will have to apply online themselves. For applying he / she has to click on thelink "Apply for ITEC / SCAAP course" on the website:https://www.itecgoi.in
· After completion, applicant will receive an email message in his/her email account.
· Applicant has to click on the link in the message for activation.
· After activation, he / she has to open the online form, by clicking on the file number inthe opened box. The form, which he / she has applied, will open.
· The form has to be printed and complete in all respect and get it sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of the Republic of Madagascar (for the Malagasy nationals)/ Ministry of International Relations and Cooperation of the Union of Comoros (for the Comorian nationals) duly recommended bythe nominating authority in the respective organization / department / Ministry.
- Action bythe Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of the Republic of Madagascar/ Ministry of International Relations and Cooperation of the Union of Comoros:
· The hard copy of the online printed application form, which has been received at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of the Republic of Madagascar (for Malagasy nationals)/ Ministry of International Relations and Cooperation of the Union of Comoros (for Comorian nationals) has to be forwarded to the Embassy of India, Antananarivo (Madagascar) with a note verbale for further processing.