Call for expression of Interest Posted on : 27-12-2016 | Back | Print
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Launched on December 15, 2016
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF RENEWABLE ENERGY IN MADAGASCAR
1. As part of the implementation of the New Energy Policy oriented towards energy transition, the Government of the Republic of Madagascar, via the Ministry of Energy and Hydrocarbon, which is the Awarding Authority in charge of the Energy sector, currently starts the development of infrastructures of sustainable electric energy production using the available renewable energies in order to guarantee sustainable Energy for all.
2. The Ministry of Energy and Hydrocarbon launches this Call for Expression of Interest (AMI) to invite private Promoters to provide the services described below in one or several synthesized sites in the table attached.
3. A Restricted Tendering, governed by the laws in force, will be prepared following the outcomes of this Call for Expression of Interest.
4. The expression of interests shall be provided in two copies (one original and one copy) and filed in a wax-sealed envelope at the address specified below no later than January 17, 2017 at 4 PM, and must bear the following indication :
« EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF
RENEWABLE ENERGY IN MADAGASCAR »
To the Officer of Public Procurements
Ministry of Energy and Hydrocarbon
Rue Farafaty - Ampandrianomby, BP 896
5. Electronic bids sent by e-mail are not admissible.
More details of the Call for Interest are attached herewith
MADAGASCAR MINISTRY OF ENERGY_CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST_DEC 2016
Go to Top | Back | Print